Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why I love you.

1. You address me by my name.
2. You treat me with respect.
3. We share similar interests.
4. You are always making me smile.
5. You know exactly how to make me laugh.
6. I can be my silly self with you.
7. We can hold a conversation together.
8. You know when its important to be serious.
9. Your smile makes me smile.
10. You want a family.
11. You are attractive in every way.
12. You take care of me when I need you most.
13. You are patient.
14. You do not judge.
15. You are handsome beyond belief.
16. Everyday I'm with you, I feel like I'm living a fairy tale.
17. You put effort into making our relationship work.
18. Two Words: Long Distance.
19. You talked to me every single day when I was away in Florida.
20. You remember the little things.
21. You let me take as many annoying snapchats, pictures, and videos of you that I want to.
22. You love me with your whole heart.
23. You put 150% into everything you do.
24. You are an extremely hard worker.
25. You want to build a family together.
26. You aren't afraid to show your emotion.
27. You genuinely care for other people.
28. You make me feel calm.
29. You say "I love you." first.
30. You want to share eternity with me. Of all people? ME.
31. You support my decisions even if they aren't the best.
32. You are always putting others first.
33. You amaze me.
34. You are a man.
35. You are committed.
36. You tell me daily how much you love me.
37. You listen to me tell stories and talk about my crazy dreams.
38. You listen to me. Period. No matter what I have to say.
39. You are like my father in all the silliest of ways.
40. You are doing great things with your life.
41. You have great style.
42. You respect women. Not just me, but all women.
43. We argue. Even though it sucks at the time, we work it out.
44. You accept me for who I am.
45. You fall in love with me more and more every time you see me.
46. You know what you want in life.
47. You work to accomplish your goals.
48. You are a great role model and example for my brothers.
49. You fight for us.
50. You fight for me.
51. You are willing to stick up for me.
52. You never put me down.
53. You make sure to never bring me down, and always lift me up.
54. You have a strong testimony.
55. You pray for others even when angry/frustrated with them.
56. You keep calm.
57. You listen to me sing non-stop and never complain.
58. You appreciate the little things.
59. You put up with my craziness when I'm tired.
60. You are the ONLY man that has ever made me cry happy tears.
61. We share the same values.
62. We value the same things.
63. You care about what I want in life.
64. Not one day goes by, that you don't make me smile.
65. You do not shy away from talking about the serious things.
66. You aren't perfect.
67. You protect me from danger.
68. You are always willing to talk out a fight.
69. You laugh harder at your own jokes than at mine. Even when they aren't funny.
70. You communicate with me about what we want together in our future.
71. You are completely selfless.
72. You make the silliest faces.
73. You look at me like no one else exists.
74. You dance with me.
75. You appreciate what I do.
76. You serve me and others constantly.
77. You made me happy again.
78. You are dedicated to everything you do.
79. You make every single road trip interesting.
80. You frustrate me more than anyone I've ever met, but you are ALWAYS willing to stop the fight.
81. You are extremely humble.
82. You value the friendships you have.
83. When we don't know what to do, you come up with the best ideas.
84. You have never once made me question your love.
85. You are the silliest man I've met.
86. You watch the dumbest movies with me just because I want to.
87. You get so excited over the smallest things.
88. You support me in every way.
89. You put forth an effort to see me every day.
90. You like cooking with me.
91. You always eat what I make without complaining.
92. You always make cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood.
93. You don't run away from me when I'm sick.
94. You always make sure I'm not starving.
95. You put up with my dumb tv shows.
96. You got me excited about sports again.
97. Because of you, I finally have a favorite baseball and football team.
98. You like what I like.
99. You changed my life.
100. You are the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment